Background

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Where does time go?

I wish I could bottle up time and make life go by slower. I never seem to have enough of it. One minute it’s morning and I’m enjoying a hot cup of tea and next, I’m watching Frasier at midnight while brushing my teeth to turn in. I have no idea where time goes but it goes. I was telling my friends the other day that I wish there was a way we could buy time. “Excuse me; I have some extra time, would you like to buy it?”…“Yeah sure, how much do you charge?”…“Thirty dollars for one hour.”…“I’ll buy 2 hours.”...“Anyone else who needs to buy time?”…“I need time to finish up a project at work. I’ll buy four.”…

Unfortunately, life doesn’t work that way and even if it did, the price of time purchase would probably skyrocket the way our gas prices have been soaring relentlessly. I guess for now, I just have to learn to enjoy the time I have. Which reminds me, I have to go now to meet up with a friend. So, cheers to all of you out there and may the universe grant you all the time you need.

No comments: