Background

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Unblocking My Energy



I love to help people and to give back, but lately, I don’t even have the energy for that. My book writing has been at a standstill for a longtime. I mean I write here and there, but I’m moving at a pace of a snail. Many unfortunate events that have happened in my life since my last book have stopped me from living. And lately, I’ve been so preoccupied with trying to find a place I could call home that it has taken its toll on me. So I am letting go of everything that’s holding me back and am starting to look for solutions to unblock the flow of my energy and that means meditating, eating right, getting enough sleep, exercising, appreciating life and taking risks.


For inspiration, I have started to listen to interviews with various writers, but none of these writers were as interesting, funny and inspiring as J.K Rowling.



 I can really relate to her because she too had a difficult relationship with her father, had lost her mother and had a hard time dealing with loss and trying to make sense of it all.

 

I have also begun to get back into reading. I’m currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha. And yes, the book has been out for a longtime, but I never got around to reading it. So hopefully, after taking care of my emotional, psychological and physical health, listening to inspiring writers and reading a series of quality books, I will be able to free up my energy, to get back into writing my third book and to give back to the world around me.




No comments: