Background

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Happy Holidays from Los Angeles to Japan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is magic around us 365 days of the year, if we pay attention.

 

My friends and family don’t exchange gifts anymore, but we do buy gifts for the kids.

 

It’s always fun to bake a few cookies. 

This is a photo of my friend standing by a Christmas tree at The Dolby theater in Hollywood.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

I took this picture a few days into November in Japan.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Christmas decorations go up early over there.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This man in Osaka was so nice to let me take a picture of his shop that hadn’t opened up to public yet. He was just starting to set up his merchandise for sale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another picture I took while in Osaka. It was near the Umeda Sky Building. 

 

No comments: